CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

To Repent, Perhaps, To Dream

Will things ever be the same? As you grow older, have I or will I? Maybe I'll get the chance to mature one day, do things teen girls of mature minds do...but for now, I will keep on waiting for that chance and grow up.

Will we ever be friends again? Since you hate me more than him. To quote, "Time heals everything,". Will it heal this wound? Should it heal, will it be left a scar? Never to be forgotten? Or a simple scab, ready to be picked and forgotten?



My first serious blog post. No sarcasm. Nothing. Not sure whether I am proud of it. Maybe I am. Maybe not.

Up next: Controversial blog posts.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I do think your site could possibly be having internet browser compatibility problems.
When I take a look at your blog in Safari, it looks fine however when opening
in IE, it's got some overlapping issues. I simply wanted to provide you with a quick heads up! Besides that, fantastic website!

Here is my web blog; diets that work fast for women