CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Body Oddities

I know this post sounds very martinamartina-esque, but really, I feel that I should blog about it.

1. My hair is greasy no matter how often I wash it. I swear, if I scrub at it any longer it's gonna drop out.

2. I think I have early signs of female-pattern baldness. If you look closely enough at my forehead, you will see something remarkably like this:

3. My legs bear resemblance to that of an orang-utan, I kid you not.

4. My knees are knobbly and protruding.


5. I have toes looking like worms sticking from my feet. With the exception that out of all my 10 toes, 2 of them are abnormally large worms.

6. I do not wish to talk about my pubes. And unlike MartinaMartina's, they do not look like any of the Prime Ministers of Malaysia nor do I dye them a beautiful chestnut brown.

7. I have come across a few butt-crack hairs. I bet the little buggers are still growing at this very moment right when I'm typing.

8. My breasts(or lack of) are still unfit to wear a brassiere. So I have to make do with a camisole...or at least I think it's called that. Anyways, it has a clasp which I think is supposed to give me an egotistical boost that I have trouble clasping it on.

9. Lastly, I am gonna be serious with you people:
HOW MANY OF YOU OUT THERE HAVE GOT ARMPIT PIMPLES??

0 comments: