CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 17, 2008

An Ode to Mr. Holmes.

Just a little poem for our famous English crime-solver!!

*clears throat*ahem*

Ode to Sherlock Holmes
The one thing I'm sure we all agree,
Is that Mr.Holmes' a mystery.
Just a glance and he'll know people's ways.
His deduction skills are brill, I say!
Always seen wearing a deerskin hat,
His checkered coat makes him look real phat!
"Elementary,"he will say, my dear friend,
Moments of genius to readers he send.
Once he almost done himself in,
This attempted suicide akin,
To Owen Wilson's, oh my, oh my!
Must he really do that, why, oh, why?
Dear Sherlock Holmes lives on Baker Street.
To be his neighbour, that's really neat!
The meaning of this poem I'm trying to lay,
Is to give three cheers to Sherlock, "Hip, hip, hooray!"

0 comments: