CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 6, 2009

Misquotations #1

This may be one of my new series of blog posts...Okay, maybe NOT series, but there'll be some posts with the title, "Misquotations #2/3/4..." and so on and so forth. So, this is my "Misquotations" series, when sometimes you really need to think before you speak.

Right, on with the post.

So during class, this huge-as bee came flying through the window. Naturally, this would cause some pandemonium especially among the girls and the more rowdier boys whose interest is to shoot it down. As class monitor*ahem*, I felt it my duty to keep order in the class. I got up and yelled, "Everybody calm down! Leave it alone and it won't harm you! Please! Leave it BEE!"

(An average "Misquotations" post will be something like that involving really weird wordplay.)

0 comments: