CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 1, 2009

Poetry At Its Best

Poems are like this,
They have no rhythm or anything.
Well, the supposedly
Good poems anyway.
These supposedly good poems
Are like broken up sentences.
This blog post is nought,
But the sentences broken up
To make it look very deep and poetic.
Also, poems like these...
They don't care for punctuation.
See how at the start of every sentence
The first letter has been capitalized,
Even when it's NOT supposed to be
Capitalized.
I can go on like this all day
And sound very deep and soulful in my words.
With poems like these,
Who says it's necessary for them to rhyme?
Poems can be about anything,
I figured.
Just get your damned inspiration
From the first thing you see.
Tulips! Pencils! Telephones!
Magnets! And whatever miscellaneous objects.
Poems like these,
They also have verses with just a
Word.
See what I
Mean?
Poems written in this fashion,
are pointless.
And very much ridiculous.
Unless someone can point out its
Unridiculousness,
I take back what I say.
Quoting a message tee,
"Shakespeare hates
Your emo poems."
The emo poems are along the lines,
Of this format.
I have something better
To do now.
So I will leave and not linger
Upon
This subject any longer.
Good bye.

0 comments: