CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 3, 2007

Mysteries Uncovered

It's nice to be back at the keyboard again.After my long absence(I'm pretty sure you guys miss me so much!),I have come up with another idea for my next post.
Introducing....MYSTERIES UNCOVERED.

Yes, all those myths about CHAN SHA LYNN are about to be explained.

Myth #1=People always say that I am lazy.
Verdict: WRONG!!I am NEVER lazy, I just don't have the time to study, that's all...besides, the subjects that I've been taught has always been somewhat boring.

Myth #2=Some people think that all the food energy I've been using goes down my ***,that's why I'm skinny.
Verdict: Wrong-o again. I mean, that happens to other students but not me. All those good energy goes up to my head, specifically my brain. Have you ever wondered how I've been getting those fabulous marks just by chomping away the chompful chomps using my chompers?

Myth #3=Sha Lynn is running out of ideas for the myths of her blog.
Verdict:How true...And since I have nothing else to put...I will sign off!

0 comments: