CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Stress,Even More Stress,STRESS!!!!!!

Oh man,oh man,oh man...

I can't believe it. Who knew that directing has been such a hassle for me,eh? So freakin' stressed out. The thing about this directing thing is that you HAVE to know how to tolerate everybody and work with and unerstand and learn how to accept other people's criticism and opinions. BUT I try these things and WHAT do I get in return? Some bunch of illiterate dung-heads criticising how I write my script. Maybe my script has some mistakes here and there,BUT at least I got a freakin' GOOD for my script FROM the teacher. You have to believe how upset I was when people were saying that my script sucks. F- the lot!! I worked my ass off on a WHOLE Sunday just to get the damn script done. Hell, I even forced myself to miss my sister's open day in college and I REALLY wanted to see how it looks like.

Stupid turds...

Ai-yohh...I feel begitu frus betul sekarang le...I wonder if international scriptwriters have days like these...And for the cherry on top, I'm being accused of copying other people's script*HUGE sigh*. I wonder if Peter Jackson has days like these...

0 comments: