CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 13, 2007

Omg.I look like...

Just now only...JUST now only,the most humiliating thing ever happened.I was surfing the Net with my sis.When I had a good idea for a website to search in the net."Why not try MyHeritage.com?" I said(I wouldn't know about this website until I read kennysia.com).She agreed.As for being so clever as to suggest this idea,I went first and posted a picture of myself that looks like this:



















Not a bad pic eh?That is until I saw the celebrity that was supposedly my 'look-alike'.The stupid website came up with this celeb that was the closest looking to me looking like this:
Bae Yong-Jun!!I expected a beautiful woman and I was recognnized as a man?!?If
you think you saw the last of me looking like a man,MyHeritage face recognition came up with these people who also matches my face.Introducing.........
GARY SINISE!!!Or maybe............ Ben Kingsley?!?!?WTF!!!HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO LOOK LIKE HIM WHEN WE HAVE A HUGEE DIFFERENCE ON OUR HEADS!!!!Stupid website......Other than looking like a gay actor,an aging detective and a balding thief,there are
some pretty celebs that was supposed to be my look-alike such as,Katie Leung(I dunno how she
became second closest),Sammi Cheng,Aya Matsuura and another famous person:
Imelda Marcos wasn't one of my consolations.You're kidding me.The woman who owns a bullet proof bra??Wait a second..........If she appears as my look-alike then.............I"M GETTING OLD!!!!!!!!!!!YOU'VE GOTTA BE KIDDIN ME!!!

I'm gonna sue this website if that's the last thing I'll do!!
Stupid website..~!@#!!! What next?Saddam Hussein??Bite me.........................

0 comments: