CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

It's A World of Laughter, A World Of Tears...

Recently announced: It's A Small World Ride Makes Its Debut in Hong Kong Disneyland. AWESOME!!!!

Of course, if you compare it to the one in Muse's video "Invincible", I'm pretty sure both rides are quite not on the same wavelengths.However, as professional*cough*cough* blogger, I will do a post about it. I have not been to the ride myself frankly speaking... but from what I read about it sure sounds like a dream...I think. Not to say I'm dissing the ride, but the song is being played in NINE different languages!
Just imagine...:
1) It's A Small World After All...
2) Petit monde après tous
3) Kleine Welt S.-A. schliesslich
4) Piccolo mondo dello S.A. dopo tutti
5) мир A.S. малый после всех
6) Pequeño mundo del S.A. después de todos
7) Mundo pequeno do S.A. após tudo
8) μικρός κόσμος Α.Ε. τελικά

And last but not least...

9) Ini Adalah Satu Dunia Yang Kecil

'Tis enough to make you go nuts, but who's counting? Not me, that's for sure. But wouldn't it be a novelty though? To hear our 'bahasa rasmi' being played over and over again in an international theme park visited by millions of people worldwide(I'm guessing second to Florida) , such honour! German is a bit hard to imagine being sung high-pitched, too.

Lucky two buggers kids who managed to go on an all-expense paid trip ti HK, but hey, I'm not complainin'.
Oh yeah, to top it all off, after the grand opening there was a concert where international singers including our Malaysian one. Michael Something. I think. I'm not even sure the first name is Michael to begin with... but apparently in the news four supposed international popstars sang "It's A Small World" in FOUR MORE languages and in remix. Not cover, REMIX. can't imagine how it goes. Four more languages, too. Maybe it's four MORE languages or four languages from the nine languages. Whatever it is, it could most probably make me go like this:





Oh dear.

0 comments: