CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 19, 2008

HIT IT!

IT'S FINALLY HERE! THE GODFORSAKEN MOMENT WE'VE("I've" actually, not sure about the rest of you guys out there)BEEN WAITING FOR!

THE UNBELIEVABLE...

INDESCRIBABLE...

BABY VEEEEEEEEE *baby, come back!*

What...that? Eeeeewwww--- no! Non! Nein! Nix! Negative!

I'm talking about JASON MRAZ!!! Yes, folks! The long-awaited album since the 2005 sensation(to me anyways) "Mr.A-Z". I know I sound like a hypocrite, but just because I don't obssess(now it's Muse!) over Jason Mraz as much as I did when I was 12 doesn't mean I stopped liking him. I was sort of in a mild stupor when the fact that Hitz.fm(most noted for playing music like *beep*,*bleep*,*beep* and especially the most hated song *beeep*. But to each her own, hey? My own is set much mroe higher*smug*. Just joshing with you guys) is playing "I'm Yours" nationwide. Maybe it wasn't a mild stupor... I'm guessingit was a sort of you-can-knock-me-over-with-a-speck-of-dust-in-an-operating-room stupor. Kidding. I don't exaggerate. But did you hear about the time when I climbed Mt. Kinabalu with nothing but super-strength and the clothes on my back? Isn't it amazing?! :]

Latest album: We Sing, We Dance, We Steal Things.
Latest reaction: OMFGWTHJCBBQPTY!!!!

Sometimes I think that these things come a bit too late. Like his last concert here. If memory serves me correctly, it was in 2005. Precisely 1 year before my 1-and-three-quarters-of-a-year obssession with him. Now I'm not quite that crazed over him, his album pops out of thin air. Pretty sure I would've been doped to high heavens with ecstasy. But nobody's complaining, hey?

Listening to "We Sing, We Dance, We Steal Things" now. Quite a jazzy theme. Relaxing and such. Like a pop-ish version of lounge music only better than any pop-ish version of lounge music. And... there's a song sort of like "Wordplay". Some tongue-twister of a song.

Your full-on sarcastic blogger is gonna sign off now. You know where to speak your mind.

Good night, world!

Good night, Jason Mraz!


P.S. Sincerest apologies for lack of pictures. It's brutal work looking for pictures and uploading them. *wink*wink*

0 comments: