CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 12, 2008

What A Word!

One day(in school), I was walking back to class minding my own business, then my erratic teacher came up to me very much unscrupulously and said in a monotonous tone like a real doppelganger, "Eh! Don't use this much more shorter way! Use the stairs! Take the long way! If you use the shorter way you will dilly-dally and skip class!!" I felt very flummoxed at my incredibly stupendous teacher. So I had to walk up the stairs in the hot, humid, isotropic weather and I was sweating like crazy. Since it was first period, the classroom was downstairs and I had to walk UPSTAIRS before I could get DOWNSTAIRS. How much of an ignoramus can one teacher be?? By the time I reached the actual class, my face was glowing with luminosity and not in an attractive way and I felt like a gnomon walking up and down. What an albedo of a teacher I have...


I have absolutely NO IDEA what the words in italic meant, but I sound pretty much cool and intelligible saying it. So I thought it might be pretty funny if the reader(you) would actually look up the meaning words and tell me what the words ACTUALLY meant. I shall not elucidate your time now, and sign off and go to sleep.

P.S. If this article isn't funny, then apologies. For those who looked up the meaning of the words and had a good laugh, could you post the meanings to me? Just post a comment.

0 comments: