CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Tag rhymes with rag which rhymes with "No Life"

1. What do you want the most now?
I would very much like something now. Give me a few tags to think of something that I really want.

2. Who is the person you trust most?
I'm a Lone Ranger/Wolf...trust nobody...live alone, die alone...the Lone Free Ranger of SMKDJ...

3. Are you in love?
Yes. Very much. Incredibly much. Am very, very, VERY in love with buying DVD's. Will forever bear a grudge against Lucky & Flo should they close down pirated DVD shops in Dataran Sunway.

4. If you have a dream come true, what is it?
That dream is close to my heart. Besides, that's ambiguous. So I will tell you a dream I once dreamt at night. I moved to a Japanese international school where none of the students would want to make friends because I'm an alleged "racist". How dream is that?

5.Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
I don't believe...I KNOW.

6. What's your goal(s) for this year?
To be the world's (or at least school) #1 slacker/oaf. That's one goal too many for me already. I have high hopes for achieving the title!

7. Do you believe in eternity?
Do YOU believe in eternity?

8. Have you ever broken a person's heart that he/she wants to commit suicide?
I realize that it would be very narcissistic of me to give a positive answer, and also it would be very depressing to give a negative one. Therefore, I shall not dignify that question with an answer!

9. What feelings do you love most?
I love the feeling of lying in my bed all day with naught but a book and my iPod.

10.What are the requirements from your other half?
Which half? Top or bottom? (I thank you, Ghee Ken, for answering that for me)

11.What kinds of feelings do you hate most?
I hate feeling...feeling...emo?sad?depressed?moody?broody?PMS-ed? None of these which I have not felt, so I really don't know the answer.

12.Do you cherish every friendship of yours?
Just the ones near and dear to me and then some.

13.What do you want to do in the future?
I want to get married and have lots of babies in the far future.

14.What is the most important thing in your life?
Sleep. And food, LOTS of food. And water.

15.What did you feel last night?
Geez, personal much? Why in pluperfect hell would the whole world want to know what I felt last night or any other night for that matter??

16.Who do you hope to be always there for you?
I hope my relations would always be there for me. And my best friends. This is one question I could not smart-answer because I don't know how to. Dang...

17.When do you think the world will end?
The day I die. So to me, the world will end because I'm not there to enjoy it. How d'ya like THEM apples?

18.What will you do?
This is getting random. Please elaborate.(Thank you again, Ghee Ken, for I really do not have much to say about this matter)

19.What do you think of the person who tagged you?
Ghee Ken?? Oh, I don't know...wait...I know! I can describe him with one word. This one word perfectly describes him....SCRABBLE.

20.What do you want to know right now?
For the time being, I would really love to know whether there is rainbow-coloured spray paint. When you *fzzzt* it, 7 different colours will come out. Really beautiful.

Then, add 6 people in your list and list them out at the end of the post. Notify them in their chatbox that he/she has been tagged.
-Yi Jing
-Shmot Authors
-Liiyung
-Darren
-Tim
-Ghee Ken(TAG x5!!!)

0 comments: