CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 22, 2008

I Now Tag Thee, Girl & Blog...

1) What curse do you use?
I put the I-Hope-You'll-Stay-This-Ugly-After-I-Curse-You-With-My-Magic-Book-O'-Hexes-And-Curses curse on people I really dislike. Depends on my mood, really.

2) What are you listening to now?
The Sound of Silence...as in I'm-not-listening-to-anything, and not the Simon&Garfunkel version

3) Who is the person you talk most to?
Yi Jing, and for a good reason too!

4) What time is my alarm clock set?
How the heck should I know? If anything, YOU should be asking ME what time MY alarm clock is set

5) Do you wear flipflops when it's cold?
What---did you fall off the face of Earth? Who in pluperfect hell wears flipflops during the cold? People like their tootsies warm, that's why they wear shoes

6) Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture?
I'm a little of both. First, I'll be in the picture, develop the photo and then take the picture away for safe-keeping

7) What was the last movie you watched?
Stranger Than Fiction

8) Do any of your friends have children?
Unless you count my parents as friends, in which case they definitely have children...or do you mean children inside their heart?

9) Has anyone called you lazy?
Do you REALLY want to know?

10) Do you ever take medication to make you fall asleep?
All I need is a pillow and very heavy eyes

11) What CD is in your CD player?
HAH!! I am much cooler than that, I have songs in my iPod!

12) Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk?
Chocolate, definitely tastes sweeter than regular

13) Has anyone told you a secret this week?
You. Have. No. Idea.

14) When was the last time you went to Starbucks?
Puh-lees...Starbucks is soo last season. I go to a Russian Tsarbucks to get my frappes.

15) Can you whistle?
Give me a plastic whistle and I'll handle the rest...

16) Do people talk about you behind your back?
EXACTLY why they call it talking behind someone's BACK, my friend...

17) Did you watch cartoons as a child?
Nahh...I'm far more intellectual than that. I watch Bloomberg, BBC and CNN. What do you think??

18) What movie do you know every line to?
Countless, mi friendo...countless...

19) Do you own any brand T-shirts?
Since when T-shirts come in designer??

20) Is anyone in love with you?
I would like to ask again...DID YOU FALL OFF THE FACE OF EARTH?

21) Do you do your own dishes?
Pfft! I'm not some kind of potter. I get MY dishes(or rather my mom gets HER dishes) form Jusco department store. Either that or Parkson's. Really beautiful china plates I have.

22) Ever cry in public?
The occasional now and then.

23) Are you on a desktop computer or a laptop?
Scrutinizing me now, are you? Does it make any social difference? What--if I said I was using a desktop computer, you'll render me as lame and uncool? IS THAT IT?!!! HUH?!?!?!!?! ANSWER ME!!!!!!

24) Are you wanting any piercings or tattoos?
2 piercings are fine with me

25) What's the weather like?
I'm at home in an air-conditioned room. So I'm going to take a stab at the weather and guess...it's windy??

26) Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos?
Would the tattoos be the only bad thing about him in the first place?

27) What did you do before this?
I blogged

28) When was the last time you slept on the couch?
Quite some time ago...

29) How many hours of sleep do you need to function properly?
More than 12

30) Do you eat breakfast daily?
It's my get-up-an-go fuel.

31) Are your days full and fast-paced?
Nein.

32) Do you pay attention to the calories you eat in food?
I don't need to do that. What I need is to NOT pay attention to the calorie-counter.

33) Do you use sarcasm?
ARE YOU KIDDING ME? AFTER I ANSWERED ALL THOSE QUESTIONS AND YOU STILL ASK?? You have a lot of nerve...

34) Are you picky about spelling and grammar?
Why...of coarse i is carefool whiff me speling and grammer. in the goldun werds of Ralph Wiggam,"Me fail English? That's unpossible!"

35) Have you been to Six Flags?
In Roller Coaster Tycoon, yes. In America? No.

36) Do you get along with the same sex or the opposite sex?
What sick question is that? How do you think I have friends?

37) Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
I have many girlfriends and boyfriends! Unless...it's the other girlfriend/boyfriend you're talking about...

38) Do you sleep on your side or back?
Does it matter?

39) Do you watch the news?
When there's nothing on the telly. After all, desperate times call for desperate measures.

40) One of your scars, how did you get it?
You wouldn't believe it...it was the most horrifying experience ever...this curse-happy madman came into my house when I was a baby and decided to blast everything in his way, leaving me with a scar shaped like lightning, and in the worst places of all...MY FOREHEAD!!! No amount of concealer is gonna cover that bad boy up.

41) Who was the last person to make you cry?
Pn. Chen

42) How's the survey?
I will repeat answer #9 : Do you REALLY want to know?

Now tag 5 people:
1) Yi Jing
2)Grace
3)Ghee Ken
4)Liiyung
5) Whoever who wants their time indirectly wasted by me, go ahead and put your name down.


Don't say I didn't warn you.

0 comments: