CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 26, 2008

What's This??

1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Change the song as you go through each question.
3. Answer each question with the song title.
4. With the answers, comment on how it relates to each question. Or at least try.


1. How are you feeling today?
Move On, Jet
Shove over, folks. I ain't got no comment

2. Will I get far in life?
Fix You, Coldplay
Gee, thanks a lot iPod...

3. How do my friends see me?
Kissing A Fool, Michael Buble
What's THAT supposed to mean??

4. Will I get married?
Time Is Running Out, Muse
What does this mean? Am I doomed to be a spinster for the rest of my youthful life??

5. What is my best friend(s) theme song?
We're Going To Be Friends, The White Stripes
She's ALREADY my best friend, whatchu trying to say?

6. What is the story of my life?
Back To Black, Amy Winehouse
W-ell, I'm not always the kind to be gloomy.

7. What was high school like?
A Foggy Day(In London Town), Michael Buble
It's all a blur to me.

8. What's in store for this weekend?
Drugs, Adam Green
Oops. You're not supposed to know that...

9. How is my life going?
The Hardest Part, Coldplay
Since the exams are in due time, it's no wonder, really.

10. How can I get ahead in life?
Across The Universe, Wainwright
I'm going to take an intergalactic trip, I think...

11. What’s the best thing about your friends?
Love Machine, The Arctic Monkeys
You don't say...

12. What song will they play at my funeral?
Iron Man, Black Sabbath
Seriously?

13. How does the world see me?
Crooked Teeth, Death Cab For Cutie
Yeah...That's why I'm wearing braces.

14. Do people secretly lust for me?
Plug In Baby, Muse
What does my answer suggest?

15. How can I make myself happy?
Rehab, Amy Winehouse
Is this some kind of prediction going on?

16. What should I do with my life?
Pay the Toll, Adam Green
So...I'm going to be in rehab and I have a job at PLUS. SHIT, NO!!

17. Will I ever have children?
Promiscuous Girl, Nelly Furtado feat. Timbaland
Good gravy!

18. What would you strip to?
Jenny, Click Five
Hey! Now that's a new idea!

19. What does your mom think about you?
Left Behind, Aqualung
Poor Mum...

20. What is your deep, dark secret?
Paper Planes, M.I.A
I wish I knew how to fold paper planes!

21. What is your mortal enemy’s theme song?
Mr.Pitiful, Matt Costa
My iPod DOES give out some pretty darn accurate answers!

22. What is your personality like?
0% Interest, Jason Mraz
That boring?

23. What song will be played at your wedding?
Home To Mamma, Patrizio Buanne
Kinda ironic, really. Home to my mamma?? Come on!!

24. Your overall theme song?
Welcome To The 60's, Hairspray
I've always been,"Huh?REALLY? When?They broke up 3 months ago and I know it now????!!!"

0 comments: