CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Awwwww........FREAK OUT!!!!!

I am pretty sure this post is completely irrelevant to the title. I am short of ideas on what to blog about, so this will be a post on random musings. On reandom musings as in chock-a-block full of random musings.

Random Musing #1
My best friend was almost wasted, my sister was tipsy and my dad denies it, but it's pretty obvious that he has been drinking a tad too much at a party yesterday. It was pretty eventful for 3 people who had obviously been drinking hardcore alcohol. I was like, WOAH! Not much eventful for my sis though. But my dad and best friend, ahhhh, THAT my friends, is a completely different story.

Random Musing #2
Happy Valentine's Day guys. To all those lonely people like me who didn't get a single valentine whatsoever...Cheers. A drink to us. To all those unimaginably, immensely popular people who gets loads of stuff during Valentine's day...Congratulations. And go stuff yourselves. Haha. No. I am not jealous. Please, far from it. Seriously. I was joking. Poking fun. Kidding. Making a goof. Being fun. Whatever you wanna call it. So...Happy Belated Valentine's Day to you cute lo0ve-birds out there. But to the single people, I'm pretty sure Valentine's Day has another alternative. Happy Friendship Day to you looking singles out there.

Random Musing #3
Happy Chinese New Year to everybody. The 15 days aren't over yet. Hurry! You still have time to collect the little materialistic red packets!! HURRY!! Not sure how many days to go, but there's still time! Visit everybody you know, and keep collecting, collecting, COLLECTING! MOVE YO' ASSES PEOPLE!! SHAKE A LEG! HOP TO IT! GET TO IT! Then come home and mail me your stuff get materialistic and go crazy. This is lame....

I am so bored right now, I'm gonna sign off and Muse my ears off.
Bye.

0 comments: