CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 10, 2008

The Grim Reaper's Lifestyle.


This is the Grim Reaper. He's my friend.


Grim Reaper, has just reaped a soul 'cos that's what he does. His surname is Reaper and he reaps souls and that is very obvious or else he wouldn't be called that. He also emos a lot. That could explain his name Grim. He wouldn't be called Grim if he doesn't emo either. That is something also very obvious.



So, Grim Reaper has just collected my Sim's soul. Now what does he do??



First, he watches MY TV while I'm dead and gone...



And if he's feeling a mite uncomfortable, he takes a dump in MY toilet.

After having a good time in my toilet, he takes his time to stop and smell MY flowers.
And since he is on a roll here doing my stuff, he attends my friend's wedding in my place. And TRIES to reap my friend's dad's soul. Grim is one sick and bored guy...

When the party mood is in full swing, Grim makes everyone feel emo by handing out his home-made picture-postcard of his wife, Mrs. Reaper[who unfortuantely, took off with Lucifer(the devil)]. I suspect Grim took the white rose from my garden. 'Cos usually my white rose count is 60. When I counted it again, it came to 59 now.

Now you know Grim's busy schedule. No wonder he isn't able to attend my parties when my Sim was still living.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely, i just added a lot of different emo backgrounds in my blog
http://www.emo-backgrounds.info