CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 12, 2008

Do I REALLY Need To Do This???

1. Who & what is your relationship with the last person who tagged you?
Yi Jing. We were best friends since Standard 4. And then from Standard 6 onwards, we became lovers!!

2. Do you know what is true love?
L-love...? Troo?? What is this "troo luhv" that you speak of???

3. Who did you recently hang out with in MSN?
Yi Jing? Yeah, she's bugging me to help her buy something for her. And planning her b'day party.(read Yi Jing's tag to get this joke)

4. What is your relationship with him/her?
Ass Saver/ Ass Savee. She's the saver and embarassingly enough, I'm the savee...

5. Who is your beloved pet sis?
You are sick, man...Why should I treat my sister like a pet?? Especially since she's *gulp* older than me by 5 years.

6. Who are u still in love with?
Didn't you read Question 2? I'm telling you, I have NO idea what this "troo luhv" thing is all about.

7. Why do you create a blog?
I was bored, and I express my inner anguish through the MAJESTY OF BLOG.

8. You know your blog sucks?
You're telling me my blog sucks? Who the effing hell are you to tell me that?! Go on! Get outta here! This interview is over!!!

10. Who are you having relationships now?
Many people. My parents, my sister, my best friends, friends, old friends, new friends, young friends, unknown friends, all that jazz y'know?

11. No question.
Now it's my turn to ask you a question: What is Question #11?

12. 5 tags goes to

1) Liiyung

2) Mei Shin

3) Florence

4) Bao Jin

5) Daryl

13. Who is number 1?
What...did you fall off the face of earth? Didn't I just typed who Number 1 was??

14. What about number 3?
Are you high or something? The list of people labeled from Number 1 to 5 is already up there!


15. Do number 5 love number 1?
I've never actually seen them talk to each other before or anything...or could it be a secret crush???

16. Number 2 siapa?
I'm not going to dignify this question with an answer.

17. Do u have any relationship with number 4?
She's my random buddy. Or so I think...Bao, what EXACTLY is our relationship??

18. Main reason why I did this...
Yi Jing held me at gunpoint and forced me to do this.

0 comments: