CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

We Wish You A Merry(Early)Christmas, We Wish You A Merry(Early)Christmas

It is currently 7:30 pm, now. And this time tomorrow, I will be making final preparations for my trip to Korea! I'll be gone for eight days and I will return on Christmas Day. Because my jet-lagged ass will be too tired to write a Christmas Greeting post, I will do it now instead.

Merry Christmas From The Staff At www.justwhitelies.blogspot.com!!
...
And Have A Happy New Year!

To the college/university-going and adults, please remember-Christmas is a time to get drunk and have your privates fondled and to make out under the mistletoe in a drunken state.

To the good Christians who love Christmas, please remember-Christmas is a time to be with your loved ones and to share your love with each other.

To the materialistic people who love Christmas for their own reasons, please remember-Christmas is a time to get what you want.

To the Jews, please remember-Screw Christmas! Bring out the Hanukkah bush and the gold menorahs instead!

To Yi Jing, please remember-I couldn't get to the DVD shop which made me unable to get you your Christmas present.

To my sister Yi Lynn(one of the two Shmotful authors) who is currently in UK, specifically Cardiff, Wales, please remember-Have a happy Christmas with your friends, away from home!

To Voon Pang, please remember- OH GOD, VOON PANG!!! IT WASN'T MY IDEA TO GO TO KOREA FOR A HOLIDAY! PLEASE LEAVE ME UNHARMED WHEN SCHOOL RE-OPENS!!!PLEASE!!!!

Once again, I would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from a;; of us here at www.justwhitelies.blogspot.com .




P.S. Don't forget to tell all your friends and family about this heart-warming blog. You won't regret it!!!

0 comments: