CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 15, 2008

Jump! For This Tag...Jumping! And Do This Crap!

I'm bored...oh yes, I am...and that is why I copied this tag off Mei Shin's blog(I tried to copy it off Florence's but her blog has the damn "anti-rightclick" feature.). I have nothing else better to do anyway...Fine, if you want me to admit it...I HAVE WRITER'S BLOCK!

Three names you go by:
1.Agent Michael Scarn
2.No-Anus/No-Rectum/No-Ass Girl(courtesy of Suah Yi Jing.THANKS a lot...)
3. Sha Lynn

Three screen names you have:
1.sha lynn who offers, "May I take your hats, your coats and your swahs-ti-kahs?"
2.sha lynn who says, "SUCK ON THAT, BIZNATCHES!!"
3.sha lynn who speculates, "Have you ever wondered how does food becomes poo?"

Three parts of your heritage:
1.Chinese
2.Malay
3.Indian

Three things that scare you:
1.wondering how doe food become poo
2.Mahogany
3.PMS!PMS!PMS!

Three of your everyday essentials:
1.Wit!
2.Beauty!
3.Charm!

Three things you're wearing now:
1.Birthday Suit.
2.Au Naturel Gown.
3.i'm bare-assed right now...and feeling very cold.

Three of your favourite songs (right now):
1.Knights of Cydonia-MUSE!
2.Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is-Jet
3.Shower Sonatas-Sha Lynn

Two truths and a lie in no particular order:
1.I'm a 7 foot giant.
2.I'm incredibly gorgeous.
3.I'm also incredibly smart.

Three of your favourite hobbies:
1.Being incredibly gorgeous.
2.Being incredibly smart.
3.Being incredibly boring.

Three things you want to do really badly now:
1.Use the bathroom.
2.Really use the bathroom.
3.I NEED TO USE THE FRIGGIN' BATHROOM!!!!

Three careers you're considering:
1.Slacker
2.Loafer
3.Student

Three places you want to go on vacation to:
1.England
2.
3.

Three things you want to do before you die:
1.Defeat a supervillain(if not supervillain then at LEAST someone who is truly evil and bent on destroying something, ANYTHING!)
2.Go to a Muse concert
3.Go to more Muse concerts after going to my first Muse concerts

Three things that make you stereotypically a boy:
1.My aunt called me "fei lui"...'Nuff said.
2.People mistake me for a BOY by my voice...
3.I have a schlong.

Three things that make you stereotypically a girl:
1.I scream like a girl when someone pokes at my ribs. It's at a pitch so high that it's thought not possible with the state of my normal voice.
2.My bedroom walls are PINK.
3.I have a vag...

Three people that you would like see take this quiz too:
1.Yi Jing
2.Timothy
3.Bao Jin

0 comments: